Home > About Yoshida  > Corporate History

About Yoshida

Corporate History

April 1949
Started operating as Yoshida Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
July 1950
Reorganized as a corporation; Yoshida Pharmaceutical established
February 1960
Commenced construction of Sayama Plant and reconstruction of Nakano Plant as Head Office
March 1976
Completed construction of new GMP-compliant plant and new Head Office building
March 1984
Completed construction of delivery center in Shin-sayama
July 1984
Extension of building for alcohol preparations
March 1986
Construction of new building for sterilizing preparations
August 1988
Construction of new building for disinfecting preparations
December 1992
Extension of building for sterilizing preparations
April 1997
Construction of new building for oral solid preparations and ointments
July 2000
Completed construction of Shin-sayama Distribution Center (name changed)
(The Shin-sayama Delivery Center reconstituted as a distribution center by introducing an automated distribution system.)
February 2002
Construction of new building for packaged liquid preparations and disinfectants and antiseptics pre-impregnated Products
April 2002
Acquisition of land for Iruma Plant
September 2003
Construction of new building for disinfectants and antiseptics pre-impregnated products
September 2007
Construction of new building for magnesium oxide preparations
September 2009
Extension of building for magnesium oxide preparations
December 2012
Extension of building for disinfectants and antiseptics pre-impregnated products
packaging for purified water and glacial acetic acid This is what packaging for purified water and glacial acetic acid looked liked in 1955-1965. The container was wrapped in a bamboo covering with a handle, making it easy to carry.